Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Haven't Met You Yet

Last Friday night I watched my beautiful 15-year old daughter perform at half-time of the high school football game. She is on the dance team at the high school and she is amazing. As I watched her dance, I thought to myself: "Some lucky guy is going to get swept off his feet by her. I wonder what he's up to tonight."



After the game my 9-year old daughter and I drove home together. As we negotiated the twists and turns of the roads that led us home, we heard a new song on the radio by Michael Buble (another one of our favorites) called "Haven't Met You Yet." Watch it on YouTube here.



Ironic - how I was just thinking about the great guy that's out there who will one day walk into the life of my darling daughter and then that song came on - don't ya think? Hopefully it's a sign she'll meet someone as cute and talented as Michael Buble!

No comments:

Post a Comment