Monday, August 30, 2010

Obstacles

 AT-A-GLANCE Monthly Academic Planner, September 2010 - December 2011, Black (7012705)
I'm out of rhythm.  Can't seem to find a routine.  Every day is a different wake up time.  Don't know when to schedule in exercise, scripture study, or blogging.  I'm still reacting to everything as it hits me, instead of preparing for it's impact or perhaps even preventing an obstacle from slapping me in the face.  I'm hoping time will help me sort out our new routines. 

In the meantime, I wish my college boy was scheduling time for blogging.  He could write of funny stories that happened on campus, or detail what he ate for dinner last night, or acknowledge if he has clean clothes to wear or talk about obstacles he has to overcome.  I'd be a "follower" for sure, never miss a post, and maybe even make an occasional comment.  But since it's time to officially cut the apron strings, I'll settle for the occasional phone call.  I'll climb the obstacle that is called letting go.

2 comments:

  1. Feeling out of rhythm here, too, in Henderson, NV.... Hang in there! School just started here on Monday and we're knee deep with forms, carpooling, and new challenges/anxieties.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will get through this, give him time to adjust and find his way back home...it will happen.

    ReplyDelete