Tuesday, June 15, 2010

I'm Lovin It

A few things I'm lovin in New York:

My hair.  The humidity has given my curly locks some stupendous ringlets.  I could do a great rendition of "The Good Ship Lollipop."  Darling.

The scenery.  Green, rolling hills are a beautiful sight and they go on forever.  Love the vintage homes.  Unbelieveable. 

Fireflies.  Never seen one before in my life, until yesterday.  Amazing.

The food.  Deli's, Pizzarias, and Bakeries, oh my!  Tasty.

Quality time with my husband.  Precious. 

Afternoons at the ballpark watching my boy play.  Thrilling.   

Opportunity for more of life's negotiations.  Awesome.

3 comments:

  1. You are welcome to come sit on my screen porch and watch the fire flies anytime :) The boys can play ball and we can eat homemade ice cream

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds Amazing! Im so jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you guys are in new york ? thats a little bit crazzy and im sooo jealous !! hahah i know what you mean about the curls though, im starting the get the same curl back from when i was really little, its ridiculously curly, idk whats happening ha love you [:

    ReplyDelete