Monday, June 7, 2010

Random

I guess our move scattered my brain along with our belongings.  Here are some random things I'm thinking about:

We leave for Cooperstown, New York this Friday so my boy can play in a baseball tournament.  We will be gone for 10 days.

My husband was just diagnosed with skin cancer.

There are still many a box to unpack lying in random places around the house. 

The only things in my fridge are milk and water. 

What kind of cupcakes will my daughter bring home from the Sweet Tooth Fairy tonight after work?  VaNIElla, I hope.

Will the Celtics beat the Lakers?  Kidding, I'm not thinking about that at all. 

Will I accomplish my list of random things to do today? 

World peace.

4 comments:

  1. It's great you are back we've missed you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for your husband and you and your family.
    Hope all is well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lurker here...I grew up 20 minutes from Cooperstown & was a substitute teacher there. My uncle & cousin work at the hospital, and all our family is in that area.. Try Schneider's Bakery on Main St for wonderful plain "old fashioned" doughnuts. (Same street as the Hall of Fame...Cooperstown isn't very big!) We "import" them whenever we are back there. Any questions, ask and I'll do what I can to help! Have a good trip. (Good thoughts for your husband...)

    ReplyDelete
  4. sorry to hear that about your hubby.

    ReplyDelete