Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Another Christmas List

Yesterday was nuts. I was running from 5 am to 9 pm with not a minute to spare. When I came home from Young Women's I was spent and suffering from a terrible headache. Then I found a Christmas list from my little girl. This is what is said:

Load in. (meaning laundry)
Wash counter.
Clean up room.
Clean up Mom's room.
Put shoes in basket.
Clean kitchen table.
Water Christmas tree.
Done.

Each item had a square next to it that was X'd off when accomplished. What a joy to come home and find out someone (other than Bill O'Rielly) was looking out for me! Her Christmas stocking has an angel on it. How appropriate. She may just find a little something extra in her stocking this year. :0)

1 comment:

  1. thoroughly enjoying your blog. happy that cjane introduced me. love your writing.

    ReplyDelete