Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Christmas Wishes

Last night my son came to me with his Christmas list. I'll share it with you now.

10. A NEW CAR!
9. 5 golden rings
8. A flat screen TV to go in my bedroom
7. A little brother
6. My heart back
5. A snow globe
4. 140 gigabyte for my new car
3. A new English teacher
2. Billy Mays commercials on DVD
1. Fat Head

This was followed up with his REAL Christmas list.

10. A new ipod
9. New shoes
8. I don't have an "8" so I trust you to get me something cool
7. A new football - Wilson GST with black laces found at Sports Authority
6. To sleep in until 6:45 on school days (his bus comes at 7 mind you)
5. A quarterback wrist band from Dad's office
4. New golf clubs
3. Seeing Dad become the best Offensive Coordinator ever
2. New games for the Wii
1. Your love

No comments:

Post a Comment