Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Apologies

Too late to apologize for my infrequent blogging?  I read somewhere that you really shouldn't apologize for not blogging on your blog - that's boring.  But I do feel bad each day as the time slips away from me while I run here, there, and everywhere.

And another thing, our house looks like a tornado hit it and we must deal with the damage.  Truth is we must box up the damage and move it three blocks down.  Then there's the cleaning in hopes of getting a full deposit back, that part makes me nervous.  Last time we moved our landlord refused to give our well deserved deposit back, so we took them to court.  Many stressful weeks later we got our well deserved deposit back.  I'm hoping for a nice and easy move this go around.

I continue to take each day one step at a time.  It's all I can do, and I hope no apology is needed for that.   

1 comment:

  1. I love, love, love reading your posts! We have missed you guys. I bet your kids are so big and beautiful these days. It is great to see other wives still plugging along and making things work. You are such a great example to me. Jay said he had fun golfing with Steve the other day. Oh, and I love your recipe blog too!

    ReplyDelete