Wednesday, May 19, 2010

M-O-V-E

M-O-V-E gotta move, gotta move, gotta move.  This is a cheer I used to do in high school.  It was meant to encourage the football team to move the ball down the field.  These days, it is the story of my life. 

The location of our home is usually determined by the University my husband is coaching for.  But occasionally, it has happened twice now, we are forced to move because a landlord has decided to sell the house we reside in.  So, two weeks from today, we'll be three blocks down from the address we currently call home.  We'll also be in a different ward

Our family has decidedly embraced change.  We get antsy if we stay in a place longer than two years.  We like the idea of a new home, new surroundings, and new people to meet.  We love the adventure.  It's gonna take some effort, some moving boxes, and a few cleaning supplies, but we'll soon be enjoying life from a new perspective and I can't wait!

2 comments:

  1. You should be a military family! Moving is good for getting rid of stuff you don't use. Have a great one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are kindred spirits, you and I. I don't know what we'll do when my husband retires and we stop moving. Missions, I guess? Good luck with the move!

    ReplyDelete