Monday, July 26, 2010

It's Done

 Light Mountain Natural Color The Gray! Hair Color & Conditioner, Dark Brown, 7 oz (197 g) (Pack of 2)
I did it. It's done.  Finally.  Remember this post from January? Well I just now got around to opening the box and getting out those plastic gloves.  Only I didn't use them.  I wrapped a towel around my shoulders, gave the plastic gloves to my 10-year old daughter and told her to "go nuts."

Know what?  She did a great job!  My husband came home from work and didn't even notice I had washed that gray right out of my hair - which is a good thing because it means we matched my natural color really well AND that my gray wasn't so obvious that coloring it made me look different.  Exactly what I was hoping for. 

I also got a coupon from Great Clips in the mail for a $6.99 haircut so I cruised on over and got some layers to improve the curliness of my curls.

Amazing what you can do with a five dollar box of color and a seven dollar haircut.  Negotiation IS the name of my game (even if it does take me six months to get it done). 

No comments:

Post a Comment