Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Chances

Chances are I'll get a closet cleaned today in my quest for organization.

Chances are I'll drive over the speed limit.

Chances are I'll give in to the urge for caffeine.

Chances are I'll have a good laugh with my kids.

Chances are it will rain most of the day in my zip code.

Chances are I may miss some blogging this week as it is Spring Break and we're headed up north.

Chances are we'll have spaghetti for dinner.

Chances are I'll forget to pick up the dry cleaning.

Chances are my husband and I will be in bed by 9 pm.

Chances are I'll buy more at Target than what I came in for.

Chances are my life couldn't get much better than it is right now.

Chances are this could currently be my favorite song.

2 comments:

  1. Chances are maybe you don't know that I posted a comment yesterday about your Nachos recipe from a while ago. I just copied your recipe down and hope to try it soon. I love black beans! Another easy Nachos idea is 1 can of chili and 1 can of Campbells Condensed Nachos Soup.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I'll definitely try your recipe as no one loves chili and cheese more than my husband. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete