Sunday, March 21, 2010

A la Peanut Butter Sandwiches

The Essential Mormon Cookbook: Green Jell-O, Funeral Potatoes, and Other Secret Combinations
I'm tired of making the same old things for dinner.  I imagine you are too?  So here's what I've done about it.  I've created a new blog.  It's called Food-a-la-Suze.  I'd like to be able to post a new recipe each day.  Not just any recipe, but a recipe that we've tried and really enjoy.  Something we can put in the rotation.

Here's where you come in.  Email me at foodalasuze@gmail.com.  Give me a recipe that's tried and true at your house.  We'll try it, and if we agree it's as good as you say it is, I'll post it on Food a la Suze.  This way, we can share what we've got with each other.  It's a win-win don't ya think?

I've already posted the recipes I've previously posted on Life's Negotiations.  I also posted a new recipe for homemade lemonade to prove I'm not just looking for main dishes.  And desserts are my favorite if you didn't already know.  But my biggest dilemma is making nutritious dinners (that taste great) for my family with little or no time so you gotta help me out.  Oh, and one more thing, if you've taken your recipe from a cookbook or website, I'd like to give them credit.  Can't wait to hear from you!

1 comment:

  1. I am always looking for new recipes. I have sent you several I hope you all enjoy

    ReplyDelete