Thursday, March 25, 2010

I've Got Your Back

Sometimes when pondering what to post I ask myself, "What do I know that could help someone else?"  Today the answer to that question is, "RideMax."

RideMax is what you'll need if you happen to be going to Disneyland (you lucky dog you).  RideMax is a planning software that completely maps out your day at Disneyland.  It just so happens to know when rides are the busiest, which way to turn in line for the shortest wait time, which seat will give you the most optimal ride, and how to use a fast pass most efficiently. 

My dear friend and I went to Disneyland together last April.  It was the year you could get in FREE on your birthday and it just so happens that my daughter and her son have the same birthday, so we met up in So Cal and had a blast at the happiest place on earth.  We used RideMax and were blown away by how well it worked.  We were cruising on rides while others were waiting in line.  It was amazingly awesome. 

I wish I could say I get a kickback from RideMax for telling you about it, but I totally don't.  It's just a tip I wanted to share with my nearest and dearest friends.  You're welcome. 

2 comments:

  1. We leave tomorrow for Disneyland. THANK YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, we just had the best time, didn't we!! I agree that Ride Max made the trip awesome. I think it worked particularly well for us because:

    1 - You were the Ride Max quarterback. You have to have one person keeping their eye on the game plan the entire time, sending people off on special routes, calling audibles on occassion, and assuring the rest of the team that although we may be passing by a ride now, we'll be coming back for it later. You were awesome at that!

    2 - With all those kids, surely we would have spent more time negotiating where to go and in what order if we were on our own. But the kids trusted the Ride Max itinerary AS the authority and thus we were able to just release individual control and follow the plan. Plus, seeing that it worked early in the process and on the first set of rides, assured us it would work throughout the duration of our adventure...

    ...I'm sure there is a lesson in here for life.

    ReplyDelete