Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Super Sunday

Sunday we had bacon cheeseburgers, six kinds of chips and soda in glass bottles. When our digestive tracks could handle more food, we had banana splits. The occasion for such indulgence? A football game.

We also made the Superbowl more interesting by taking family bets on whether the Star Spangled Banner would be sung in "over" or "under" one minute 45 seconds. It was 1:47. On what color Gatorade would be poured on the winning coach. Orange. On who the MVP would thank first, God, team, family, or no one. God.

The Saints won, which is good for New Orleans because they deserve something good. But I was kinda pulling for the Colts because I think Peyton Manning is funny in a lot of commercials.

And speaking of commercials, this was our favorite one.

2 comments:

  1. I liked that commercial, too. My favorite, though, was the Snickers one with Betty White.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the Snickers one too! So funny.

    ReplyDelete